Friday, February 13, 2009

The Mistress is Off


The Mistress should say she's off for a weekend clandestine! But not for a fan dance. Although that could happen. No, tomorrow the Mistress is packing up her steamer trunk, mini bar, and her Boy-Toy and heading to the Big Apple! She is very excited! You see she will be staying with one of her best girlfriends and dear, old, sister, Mamie, who some of you know as Daivd Dust. It has been since Christmas since we saw each other. But what really prompted the get together was one of the Mistress's blogging friends who is also coming to New York City. Kailyn who's blog is Kailyn's Creations is also coming and wanted to meet Mamie and the Mistress. I don't think she quite knows what the hell she is getting herself into. Anywho- Kailyn was one of the first blog friends to post on this little here blog of mine, so she is sort of a founding poster. And we have emailed numerous times and we think we may have been separated at birth but aren't sure yet. Anywho, Mamie has the whole weekend planed out and I 'm sure there will be lots of these!



And plenty of this!

I hope to report in Sunday...maybe. I understand Kailyn likes a couple of cock-a-tails and I know how Mamie and the Mistress and Boy-Toy are. So you may never see me again. Tootles!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/13/2009

    Have a good weekend Mistress! Don't do anything I wouldn't. Of coarse that doesn't leave much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/14/2009

    I know you will have a good time ! Happy Heart Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/16/2009

    I'm betting you do have that outfit in the picture above? Have a wonderful weekend Mistress.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!