Friday, February 6, 2009

The Queen of Mean



Lisa Lampanelli is one funny bitch! She is known as the Lovable Queen of Mean. Lampanelli is a cross between Don Rickles, Archie Bunker and a vial of estrogen. This equal opportunity offender is a regular on "The Tonight Show" and Howard Stern's Sirius Satellite radio show. She recently joined the ranks of comic greats and added her first ever hour long special "Long Live the Queen" to her resume. In addition, her first book, Chocolate Please: My Adventures in Food, Fat, and Freaks will hit in September. Lisa's rise to the top of the comedy chain was in 2002 when she was the only female comedian invited to skewer Chevy Chase on the NY Friars Club and soon became on e of the few white comedians to perform on BET'S Comic View, cementing her huge crossover appeal. But her huge successes have been her comedy Roasts on Comedy Central and her side splitting comedy tours. When the Mistress sees Lisa Lampanelli she always needs a box of tissue nearby! You can see her new Long Live the Queen on you tube in three parts.


Here's Lisa on her recent radio guest spot.


And a clip from her latest Roast of Gene Simmons!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the L.L.!!!

    My favorite line of hers:

    "I've had more black dick in me than a urinal at the Apollo!"

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw her in Florida, this bitch cracks my white ass up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/06/2009

    Lisa just isn't right! I have almost wet mysef laughing at her shit. And her roast are just funny as hell to watch the victims faces when she delivers the joke. A comedy lengend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/06/2009

    When she came to Philly a couple of months ago, I went to see her. The big LL was worth every penny. She is so damn funny!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!