Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Brunch

Here is some Beef and Drag for your Sunday Brunch. The hot Matt Schiermeier and the Latin Goddess Laritza DuMont! Matt Schiermeier is one of the most sought after abs models on the market! He can be seen in various magazines and in ads for abs products. And I can see why! I think I may just want may brunch served off him instead!









And the fabulous Goya Diva Laritza DuMont who started her career at the age of 21 and was one of New York City's first Latin female impersonators to hit it big. Laritza can be seen all over New York hosting shows and DJ'ing parties at various clubs.







7 comments:

  1. Usually when I do brunch I stick to the champagne and the bagels and cream cheese, but today, well, I think I'll have the beef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/22/2009

    Nice pair! Matt has a body from hell. And that ass! WOW! Laritza looks like a beautiful Latin diva. I think I may have seen her once on one of my trips to New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/22/2009

    Laritza is a New York institution. She is one of the queens who has been around awhile. She has come along way! I have seen her many times while in New York. Very nice. Matt isn't bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAMN! That boy is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was drag in this post? Really? How am I missing it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dan-If you want I send him out there to help you sleep better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2/23/2009

    Oh Mistress,that is one finnnnne man!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!