Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wonder Woman. Not Quite

Yesterday the Mistress was very busy getting caught up on things like the house keeping,laundry,and other chores. It was like pulling a Wonder Woman trying to get it all done. Now I feel dizzy from all those damn spins. And for some reason the Mistress had that damn theme song from the show in my head for what reason I can't answer. Did you watch this show when it was on? I do remember watching it , but I was pretty young. And Ms. Linda Carter was and still is drop dead gorgeous! So I found this clip on the old you tube. And like Wonder Woman, the Mistress has found herself in many of these situations. Only thing now is I don't have the resistance she has because I think the Mistress may be getting the flu.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE Wonder Woman! I remember when I was just a little 'Snaplet running around the house , spinning and singing tha song. Daddy Ginger was not amused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh noooo!!! the flu??? get in bed Mistress, and let the Boy Toy take care of you...pronto.

    and I DID watch Wonder Woman...she was great. Not as bad ass as She-Ra, but still good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/28/2009

    I loved me some Wonder Woman when I was young. And that theme was the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/28/2009

    You have been tied up with chains on a bed? The Mistress must be kinky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Me some wonder woman too! There must have been lil' queens spinning across the world. Hell I even had some aluminum foil braclets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam I believe I too may have made a foil braclet and head piece! Who didn't want to be her?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watching the Wonder Woman tv show used to be the highlight of my week! There have been many times I've thought about how handy a 'truth lasso' would have been to have.

    P.S. Love the 'remix' of the theme song!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!